Gift Ideas for the Fit Mom

Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate and referral links.

Its hard to believe, but Mother’s Day is just over two weeks away.  If you’re still on the hunt for an idea for a gift to get that Fit Mom in your life, then consider some of the ideas below.

1.  AfterShokz Headphones

Every mother enjoys those few moments of peace and quiet to focus on themselves, and the Fit Mom especially enjoys being able to carve out time to exercise.  If the Fit Mom in your life enjoys listening to music, watching movies, listening to Podcasts, whatever it might be that involves audio while working out, then a great pair of headphones is a must.  Ever since I received my AfterShokz headphones, I haven’t used any other headphones during my workouts.  They are wireless, connect to a device via Bluetooth, and have incredible sound quality.  My headphones are 1.5 years old and the sound quality is just as great today as it was when I first received them.

I love how comfortable AfterShokz headphones are, no matter if I’m running a 5k or a marathon or a distance in between

2.  iTunes Gift Card

Any Mom who enjoys listening to music will appreciate receiving an iTunes gift card.  Its always nice to take a break from listening to the children’s preferred entertainment, especially while working out.

3.  Garmin Forerunner 235

I still have an old school Garmin Forerunner 10, but once it dies I have my eyes set on upgrading to something a bit fancier, like the Garmin Forerunner 235.  I like that this upgraded model features live tracking, so that my family and friends can not only track me for safety reasons during my training runs, but during races they can offer me words of encouragement along the way.

4.  Bosu Exercise Ball

At home workouts are usually a frequent occurrence for Fit Moms, especially those with young children.  One of my favorite pieces of fitness equipment that I have at home is my Bosu Exercise Ball.  There are so many different ways that it can be used.  My favorite is to sit on it and do sit ups in order to get a great ab workout in.

5.  Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath and Shower Gel

Every mother enjoys those few moments of peace and quiet in the shower.  Post workout, I enjoy washing away the sweat while using Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath and Shower Gel.  The subtle scent is quite relaxing and soothing, especially after a difficult workout.

QOTD: What is on your Fit Mom wish list?

I’m linking up for the Friday Five 2.0 linkup.  Many thanks to the wonderful ladies at Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy for hosting!

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Gift Ideas for the Fit Mom

1. Coco says:

Great ideas. A Bosu is one piece of gym equipment I don’t have but probably would put to good use!

2. Last year for Mother’s day I got a Garmin Forerunner 230! Best gift ever! Also, I’m big on family time as a mother’s day gift.

3. pglooney says:

Great list of things. I am thinking about getting my mom a Garmin.

4. Janelle @ Run With No Regrets says:

These are all great ideas! While I’m not a mom, I am a huge fan of the Aftershokz and would love my own Bosu ball!

5. kookyrunner says:

These are all great ideas and I know my mom would love everything on this list! Last year I got my mom a Momentum Jewelry wrap and she really loved it.

Great idea! I’ve been hearing great things about those headphones.

My mom is going for experiences now, and I’m thinking of buying her next race registration.

8. I want a Bosu!!!! I think I’m the last mom who does not have one 😉

9. Darlene says:

I don’t have a Bosu.

Gift card to a running store.

$$ for race registration.

Sunglasses – I always lose them.

10. All great suggestions! I have a bosu, Aftershohz headphones, and the 235 and love them all!

11. I can’t believe it’s mothers day soon. It’s my mom’s birthday too so I need double the ideas
    …lol. I always like yummy smelling bath products!

12. Rachel says:

I LOVE my BOSU ball!!!! That’s definitely a must need gift for Mother’s Day!

13. Wendy says:

I love my AfterShokz headphones! Now they are more fitted, which makes them even better.

14. Those are great ideas! They are giving me some ideas for some fit moms in my life!
    Thanks for sharing!

15. Farrah says:

These are great ideas! ❤ I'm not a mom, but I love and adore my Aftershokz headphones!

Thanks for the recommendation! I’m in desperate need of new headphones and will add these to my list!