Princess Half Marathon Playlist

With two and a half weeks to go until Princess Half Marathon weekend at Disney World, I’ve started to think about what music I’d like to listen to during the two races that I’ll be running that weekend.  When I run I usually run to a mix of pump up jams, but I thought that it would be fun to mix things up for my next race weekend and put together a playlist of upbeat Disney music.

Some of the songs that I’m planning to include on my Princess Half Marathon playlist include:

“Friend Like Me” from Aladdin

“Go the Distance” from Hercules

“Hakuna Matata” from The Lion King

“I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” from The Lion King

“Let it Go” from Frozen

“Life is a Highway” from Cars

“Under the Sea” from The Little Mermaid

“Zero to Hero” from Hercules

QOTD: What upbeat Disney songs should I add to my playlist?

Thanks to JanelleKim, and Steff for hosting the Tunes Tuesday linkup.  Be sure to check out their posts as well.

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Princess Half Marathon Playlist

1. Janelle @ Run With No Regrets says:

I really enjoyed hearing all the Disney music playing in the park when running the Princess 10K last year – I don’t think you can go wrong! I’d think Topsy Turvy from Hunchback, Prince Ali from Aladdin, and Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast would be fun too!

And thanks for linking up with us for Tunes Tuesday 🙂

2. Coco says:

Fun idea! Maybe Bare Necessities from the Jungle Book?

3. Wendy says:

Do they still play Disney music over the speakers on the course? I remember that from when I ran the WDW half marathon back in the day.

4. kookyrunner says:

This is such a great idea for a playlist!
    Thanks for linking up for Tunes Tuesday 🙂

5. aww I love that your playlist is all disney themed! Super fun

I really enjoy the first song from Cars, Real Gone by Cheryl Crow. Then I have songs from Tarzan since they have good beats, Ever Ever After from Enchanted, and Almost There from Princess and the Frog.

7. How Far I’ll Go from Moana! That’d be a great one for a half marathon. Where You Are from Moana would also be great (I love the Moana soundtrack, in case that wasn’t painfully obvious. Haha.)

8. Very clever! How about “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast? or “Kiss the Girl” from Little Mermaid? 😉

I love the Disney music sprinkled in for Disney races 🙂 Two other songs I can think of off the top of my head are I’ll Make a Man Out of You from Mulan and Son of Man from Tarzan. Also How Far I’ll Go from Moana.

10. Rachel says:

I think that is SO FUN that you have Disney music on your playlist! What a great idea!!

11. I love this playlist!! Disney songs are the best!

12. Clarinda says:

What a fun idea! Good luck at your race. 🙂

13. agsignor says:

My toddler is a huge fan of “Let it Go.” That might be one to add to your list 😉