Today is a big day at our house…our little man turns one today!
This past year has just flown by! It feels like just yesterday that he was born, and its quite hard to believe that we’ve already reached the one year mark with him as a member of our family.
I’ve gotten to share so many wonderful memories with my little man over the past year. Some of my favorite memories with him include:
1. Our mother-son time when we’re out for a run together.
2. His first trip to Disney World back in August.
3. His second trip to Disney World last month, when he participated in his first race.
4. Our cuddle time each night after he’s had his last bottle of the day. I love holding him as he falls asleep in my arms.
5. Seeing him smile and hearing him laugh. His smile and laugh are so contagious.
I’m sure that the next year will fly by just as quickly. Here’s to year two, and creating even more memories with him!