Disclaimer: The prize for this giveaway is courtesy of XShadyside Pittsburgh Gyms. As always, all opinions are my own.
Everyday it seems as though more and more holiday decorations are popping up. Seeing the decorations has me thinking about what I would like to put on my Christmas Wish List this year. And with me getting ready to train for my first full marathon, many of the items that I’m putting on my wish list this year are running related. So what’s on my wish list this year?
1. New pair of running shoes. With me getting ready to start marathon training in early 2017, I know that I’ll be out logging more miles than I’m currently used to, and will need to replace my current running shoes at least once during the training cycle. I’m a longtime fan of Mizuno Wave Inspires.
2. CamelBak hydration vest. I currently run with either a handheld water bottle, or with a hydration belt, but I know that as the distance of my long training runs increases that I’ll need to be able to carry more water with me.
3. Wireless headphones. Its about time that I stop running with the basic white Apple headphones and use headphones better suited for working out.
4. New workout clothes. Let’s be honest, is there any such thing as too many workout clothes? Never!
5. Race registration fee. I love to run races as part of my training for my goal races.
Want to treat yourself this holiday season to something on your wish list? Well you’re in luck! XShadyside Pittsburgh Gyms is offering one From Dancing to Running reader a $25 gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods. Be sure to enter my Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win. The giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 22, 2016.
And if you’re still in search of other gift ideas, be sure to check out the gift lists that I’ve previously shared here on the blog.
QOTD: What is one fitness item on your holiday wish list?