Its been another super crazy and super busy week. Not only have I had a lot going on both at home and at work, but I also have a big weekend to look forward to.
1. I’m excited to run my 9th half marathon this weekend at Rock ‘n’ Roll Philly. I have some pretty ambitious race goals for myself, and can’t wait to see just how much I can push myself this weekend. Running the streets of Philly this year will be quite different than when I ran/walked the race last year at 32 weeks pregnant.
2. With me running in Philly on Sunday, we’ll be spending the weekend at my father-in-law’s house in South Jersey. Even though its only been a month since we were all at Disney World together, I’m excited for them to see how much little man has grown and developed over the past month. Since we were last all together, he has started crawling, pulling himself into a standing position, and become even more hands on with his toys. Its amazing how quickly babies grow and develop!
3. Speaking of little man growing, he’ll be 9 months old one week from today. How is that even possible?!? Time is just flying!
4. Despite this week having been another extremely busy week at school, one of the things that has made me smile each morning has been the beautiful sunrises that I’ve gotten to witness during my drive to school. God really has been blessing Northern Virginia lately with the beautiful skies that he’s been painting for us.
5. I’ve enjoyed getting to know my new students over the past two weeks. They’re already impressing me with their contributions and insights during class discussions. I can’t wait to see how much they develop throughout this school year.
QOTD: What is on your agenda for this weekend?
As always, thank you to the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!) for hosting the weekly Friday Five Link Up. Be sure to check out their posts as well!