One year ago on August 21st, Preston and I found out little man’s gender. We traveled to Disney World and St. Pete’s Beach for our babymoon, and on our first full day of vacation did a gender reveal with Mickey Mouse at Epcot. Today, just one week shy of the anniversary of our gender reveal, we’ll be traveling back to Disney World for little man’s first trip there.
There’s so many things I’m looking forward to about this trip, including:
1. Taking little man on some of the classic Disney rides, including Dumbo, Its a Small World, and Winnie the Pooh. I can’t wait to experience the magic of Disney through his eyes!
2. Introducing little man to Mickey Mouse. He loves his stuffed Mickey Mouse so I can’t wait to see how he reacts to seeing the real thing.
3. Getting to ride the thrill rides that I couldn’t go on during our last trip, especially Space Mountain and Tower of Terror.
4. Getting to share this experience with Preston’s side of the family. There are 11 of us traveling to Disney for this vacation, and its sure to be a memorable trip.
5. Its a family tradition to go to the hat store on Main Street at Magic Kingdom. I can’t wait to get little man his first Mickey hat!
QOTD: What is your favorite ride at Disney World?
As always, thank you to the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!) for hosting the weekly Friday Five Link Up. Be sure to check out their posts as well!