Disclaimer: As a ZOOMA Ambassador, I received complimentary registration for the challenge. As always, all opinions are my own.
Another busy week, another week when I haven’t been able to get anywhere near as much accomplished as I would have liked to, including blogging. Between graduation Wednesday night and other end of the school year activities, its been quite a busy week at school. I know I keep saying it, but I promise that my ZOOMA Annapolis recap is coming! Hopefully I’ll finally have it finished and ready to share next week.
Speaking of ZOOMA, us ZOOMA Ambassadors found out about an exciting summer challenge opportunity earlier this week. The program is designed to help get you fall race ready by introducing you to new workout ideas (with a focus on cross training, not running), as well as new foods. The challenge is also designed to help you become mentally stronger.
Reasons to sign up for the ZOOMA Summer Fitness Challenge include:
1. An exciting 5 week program, which will include workout and food plans
2. Weekly e-mails, highlighting a workout and food challenge
3. Membership in a private Facebook support group, where members will be able to share their success stories with other challenge participants as well as seek guidance and assistance from others
4. Great swag, including a tank top and beach bag
5. A medal to commemorate your successful completion of the challenge
Who wants to join me? The 5 week challenge starts on Monday, June 27th. Registration costs only $50.
Or, are you interested in signing up for ZOOMA Cape Cod in September or ZOOMA Florida in October? Use code KATHRYN16 to save 10% on race registration. (The code cannot be used for the summer fitness challenge registration.)
QOTD: Who wants to join me for this fun summer challenge?
As always, thank you to the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!) for hosting the weekly Friday Five Link Up. Be sure to check out their posts as well!