Did you hear the following news Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series news over the past week?
1. Last week, Rock ‘n’ Roll released the 2016 RnR Philly Half Marathon medal. The History nerd in me loves the classic look of the Liberty Bell, and I cannot wait to earn this medal after I cross the finish line on September 18th.
2. On Tuesday, Rock ‘n’ Roll announced that if you run both Philly and Brooklyn this year that you can earn this zip up. Who wants to run both Philly in September and Brooklyn on October 8th and be rewarded with this hoodie?
3. On Tuesday, Rock ‘n’ Roll also revealed this year’s RnR Virginia Beach Remix Challenge medal. I completed the Remix Challenge last year, which is the Mile on the Sand on Saturday followed by the half marathon on Sunday. I don’t currently plan to do the challenge this year, but am very much looking forward to running the half marathon for the third year in a row.
4. One of the other medals that you’ll get in Virginia Beach for running the Remix Challenge is this beautiful sandcastle medal. I love the design of this year’s half marathon medal, and can’t wait to earn it when I cross the finish line on the beach on September 4th.
5. Yesterday, Rock ‘n’ Roll released this year’s Las Vegas shirt design. I absolutely love this year’s shirt design. RnR Vegas is on my bucket list, and one year I’d love to make running this race a reality.
Want to run a Rock ‘n’ Roll race this year? Remember you can use discount code DANCINGTORUNNING to save $15 on most Rock ‘n’ Roll races this year.
QOTD: Which Rock ‘n’ Roll destination is on your bucket list?
As always, thank you to the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!) for hosting the weekly Friday Five Link Up. Be sure to check out their posts as well!