Wow, what a week! Between doctor’s appointments for both little man and myself, as well as a lot of attention on the weather, its been quite an eventful week.
1. Like I shared on the blog yesterday, I was cleared Wednesday morning at my four week postpartum appointment to resume exercising again. It felt amazing to complete my first run Wednesday night after not having run since the end of October.
2. In anticipation of Wednesday’s doctor’s appointment, I went to our local running store Sunday afternoon in search of new sports bras. With me breastfeeding little man, I was in need of larger, more supportive sports bras, and as luck would have it I bought the very last sports bra in my size that they had in store. I came home and ordered two more online, but until they arrive I’ll be using the one and only sports bra that I have that currently fits.
3. We’re in for a major blizzard this weekend. And by major, I mean that the weathermen keep saying that this is going to be a record breaking event, and will likely be one of the top five snowstorms that the DC area has ever seen. All this talk about the blizzard is giving me flashbacks to February 2010 when Snowmageddon pounded the DC area and caused schools to be closed for an entire week.
4. We finally had little man’s newborn photos taken last Saturday morning. We were referred to a friend of a friend, who came to our house for the photo session. We spent nearly two hours having little man’s pictures taken, as well as family photos, and I cannot wait to see how they turned out!
5. Believe it or not, little man will be a month old tomorrow. A month old already! Time is just flying by! Its quite exciting that he’ll get to celebrate being a month old with his first major snowstorm. I’m sure we’ll all enjoy the extra cuddle time that we’ll get to spend together while we’re snowed in during this weekend’s blizzard.
QOTD: What exciting things are going on with you?
As always, thank you to the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!) for hosting the weekly Friday Five Link Up. Be sure to check out their posts as well!