Disclaimer: Although I am a For Two Fitness ambassador, I did not receive any form of compensation for this post. Instead, I’m just sharing my love of the clothing line with all of you.
With Black Friday ads dominating the media right now, as well as flooding my e-mail inbox, ideas for Christmas gifts have been on my mind a lot lately. And with me currently being nine months pregnant, I’ve also been thinking a lot about fitness items that I’ve found very useful while maintaining a fit pregnancy, as well as things that I would love to have post delivery as I work towards getting my pre-baby body back.
These items are all on my gift list, and I’m sure they’ll also please the pregnant runner in your life too.
- For Two Fitness clothes – I’ve been wearing For Two Fitness tops since early on in my pregnancy, and they have grown with me as my baby belly has grown. I was able to wear non-maternity workout bottoms until I was 30 weeks pregnant, but the For Two Fitness capris and pants have offered the perfect fit for my continuously growing baby belly since I started wearing them.
- Bosu/Exercise Ball – One of the few ab workouts that I’ve been able to maintain, other than planks, are crunches on the Bosu ball. I don’t have one of my own at home, but every visit to the gym includes time spent on the Bosu ball.
- Dumbbells set – A dumbbells set is the perfect addition to any home gym, especially for moms who won’t always be able to escape the house to head to the gym.
- Running shoes – Because what runner doesn’t want a new, supportive pair of running shoes?
- Gift card for postpartum running clothes – There is always something so motivating about being able to work out in new clothes! I would love to be able to add a few new pieces to my wardrobe after the baby is born and I’m cleared by my doctor to resume running again.
QOTD: What gift(s) would you add to a pregnant runner’s gift list?