Team Boy or Team Girl?

Tomorrow evening Preston and I will be headed to Florida for our babymoon.  We’ll be starting our trip off with a couple of days at Disney World, and then spending the rest of the week filling our days with rest and relaxation on the Gulf Coast in St. Pete’s Beach.  For us, it’ll be the perfect combination of activity and decompressing during our last vacation as a family of just the two of us.

envelope

The long wait to find out Baby T’s gender is almost over!  Not only are we kicking off our trip at Disney, but we’ll also be finding out the baby’s gender Friday morning!  We’ll be opening the envelope with Mickey that has contained our baby’s gender since our ultrasound two weeks.  Its been a long two weeks, but we’re excited to find out the baby’s gender in a place that means a lot to the two of us.

Which banner will we use in our pictures with Mickey? You'll have to follow me on Instagram and Twitter to find out!

Which banner will we use in our pictures with Mickey? Make sure you’re following me on Instagram and Twitter to find out!

I’ll be taking a blogging vacation while we’re in Florida, but I’ll be sure to share the baby’s gender on Social Media once we’ve shared the exciting news with our family and friends. Be sure you’re following me on Instagram and Twitter to find out Baby T’s gender!

QOTD: Are you on Team Boy or Team Girl?

This entry was posted in Pregnancy. Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Team Boy or Team Girl?

1. runsaltrun says:

I cannot wait to find out!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful and relaxing vacation! ❤

2. I don’t know how you can have that envelope and not open it! Talk about self control! Have a fun trip! Looking forward to the reveal.

3. I’m so excited for you!!!!! I have no clue…but I’ll say boy since I have two of those lol!!! 😉

4. I can’t believe you’ve managed to wait so long. I can’t wait to hear what you are having.

5. I am going to say girl. Enjoy your babymoon!

Hopefully it’s not too crowded this weekend because I am planning to head over for some Saturday fun! It’s been a long summer blackout without Mickey and friends!

I’m so impressed you guys had the patience to wait and not open the envelope early 🙂

7. marywdw says:

I’m so excited to hear! The Mickey reveal is going to be great. Don’t forget to get video of the reveal!

8. I am voting girl! How exciting and fun!

9. How exciting! I don’t think I’d ever find out the baby gender but I love all the creative ways people are doing it now days.

10. mkadens1 says:

Oh goodness, the suspense! Have a wonderful babymoon. Awesomeness either way!

How fun! Have a great time at Disney 🙂

12. Sanibel says:

What a cool way to find out the gender! And how have you had the control to not tear open that envelope in two weeks!? You are one tough mamma! Enjoy your vacation together and make loads of memories!

13. Jessie says:

I’m thinking it’ll be a girl 🙂 Have fun in Florida!

14. Jamie says:

Team girl!!! Have a fabulous weekend – can’t wait to find out 🙂

15. Elle says:

Have fun. Love DisneyWorld. We got married there in 1991 and have only been back once since. Great patience you both have!

16. So exciting1 I am team HEALTHY! 🙂 I have three healthy boys and wouldn’t change a thing… but a pretty pink thing in my house would be welcome too 🙂

17. Becki S says:

How wonderful and what a great place to reveal the sex of the baby. My hubby and I got engaged at Disney World and it was fabulous. Can’t wait to see the reveal!

18. cupcakekelly says:

I can’t believe you haven’t opened that envelope, I could barely wait the few minutes in the ultrasound room!

19. Ange says:

Enjoy your vacation! What a cute way for you to find out the gender.

It doesn’t matter the gender….as long as it’s healthy that is all that matters!! Have an amazing time! Can’t wait to hear the news!

21. I can feel your excitement about the gender!Have fun in Florida!

22. Joann says:

Congrats to you and Preston! It’s so great that you’re making the reveal magical by doing it at a special place. My daughter Alyson and her husband Bill are doing the same thing! We are having dinner at Carthay Circle at the end of the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend. Bill’s parents and I are fortunate enough to join them for the big reveal. Enjoy your “babymoon”. Can’t wait to hear the news. Maybe one day my little grandchild and your new addition will be “racing” with each other at one of the Disney Kids races! (Aly is due Jan. 4).

23. So cute! Excited to find out – have a great trip!

24. for some reason, I am team girl! can’t wait to see what Mickey has to say! 🙂

25. That’s such a cute gender reveal idea! Perfect for yall….can’t wait to see the news!

I’m going with a girl 🙂

26. Farrah says:

I’d be so terrible at not opening that envelope. I have a hard time even with unread emails! Have a wonderful babymoon! 😛

27. I’m behind on my blogging so I already know the answer (haha), but can I just say again that this is the most AWESOME idea ever?! I may just steal it someday, lol. CONGRATS AGAIN! 😀

28. Pingback: Top 5 Posts of 2015 | From Dancing to Running