Its been quite an exciting week around here for so many reasons! Although its hard to believe how quickly time is flying by and that its already the end of the first week of August, when you’ve had lots of exciting things going on, its easy for time to pass quickly.
So what’s been the cause of all the excitement around here?
- Monday night’s run was one of those that just left me on a huge high. Though I’m slowing down and my endurance is fading a bit (I’m having to take walk breaks more frequently than I did before I was pregnant), I felt great after running negative splits during Monday’s 5k run.
- Yesterday marked the beginning of my 20th week of pregnancy. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday that we found out that we are pregnant. I’m sure as I get closer to full term I won’t feel like time is going as quickly as it feels like right now, but I’m confident that one of the reasons that it feels like the pregnancy is flying by is because I’m staying active.
- On Wednesday Preston and I went for our 20 week ultrasound. Baby Thayer’s gender is sealed away in an envelope, and two weeks from today we’ll be at Disney World, opening the envelope with Mickey Mouse by our side.
- Yesterday was my friend Jen’s wedding. It was an honor to be one of her bridesmaids.
- This weekend we’re headed to Charlottesville for an extended wedding celebration in honor of the bride and groom. The weather forecast looks great, and we’re taking Riley with us. I can’t wait to enjoy the time outside relaxing with friends and the bride and groom’s families.
QOTD: What exciting things are going on in your life right now?
As always, thank you to the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!) for hosting the weekly Friday Five Link Up. Be sure to check out their posts as well!