Disclosure: As a For Two Fitness® Ambassador, I received the Racerback Tank in Royalty in exchange for my honest review. As always, all opinions are my own.
The entire time that Preston and I were trying to get pregnant, one thing not far from my mind was the desire to stay active during my pregnancy. Thankfully, once we found out that we were pregnant, my doctors gave me the go ahead to continue running and working out. As I started to think about how I’d dress my pregnant body on a daily basis, I also contemplated what I’d wear while working out.
That’s where For Two Fitness® entered the picture. I ordered my first tank top only a couple of weeks after finding out about the baby, well before my regular workout clothes became tight and uncomfortable. From day one of wearing the For Two Fitness® tops, I’ve felt well covered and very comfortable while running and performing other fitness activities.
There are so many things that I love about the For Two Fitness® Racerback Tanks, including:
- They’re lightweight and made of very soft fabric
- They’re made of breathable CoreFX fabric
- They’re long enough to cover my growing bump, but not so long that I feel like I’m wearing a bag
- They’re form fitting to my bump (when my regular form fitting work out tops started to become uncomfortable I wore looser workout tops, which after becoming drenched in sweat became heavy and uncomfortable)
- They’re great for both indoor and outdoor workouts – I’ve worn them both at the gym as well as during outdoor runs
- By following the recommended care instructions (machine wash cold and line dry) the tanks have maintained their size, shape, and color
- I feel great when wearing the tanks
- Unlike most other maternity clothing, I’ve found the For Two Fitness® line to be comparable in price to other athletic apparel companies
Interested in trying out For Two Fitness® for yourself? My For Two Fitness® 30% off discount code is valid until this Saturday, July 18th. Be sure to use code DANCING2RUNNING at checkout.
QOTD: What do you look for when shopping for fitness apparel?