I love looking through old photos and taking walks down memory lane. I used to scrapbook and print off pictures to put into photo albums on a regular basis, so its fun to pull them off of the bookshelf and reminisce. I’ll admit that over the past couple of years I’ve gotten way behind on my photo albums, but hopefully I’ll get back on track soon since, let’s face it, its much more fun to look through albums and scrapbooks than it is to just scroll through pictures on the computer.
This week’s Friday Five theme with the DC Trifecta is “Five Things I Was Doing Ten Years Ago.” Oh what a fun trip I took down memory lane last night as I wrote this post!
Ten years ago I was:
1. In the midst of my summer between my freshman and sophomore years of college. (Wow, I feel old now!)
2. Working two jobs during my summer break. During the day I worked at my dad’s law firm as the summer receptionist while the college interns were on break, and on nights and weekends I worked at Old Navy as a Sales Associate.
3. Taking one community college class (World Civilizations) in order to get ahead on credits for my History degree.
4. Spending as much time with my high school friends as I could. I was one of the few people from my close knit HS group that left Illinois for college, so on school breaks I spent as much time with my friends as I could.
5. Not running. Instead, I was still dancing.
QOTD: What were you doing ten years ago?
As always, thank you to the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!) for hosting the weekly Friday Five Link Up. Be sure to check out their posts as well!