This week’s Friday Five theme with the DC Trifecta is Five Things That Make Me Happy. I love this theme for so many reasons, mainly because there’s so much in life to be happy about, particularly with the big baby announcement that I made a couple of days ago. Things both big and small can bring a huge smile to my face, including:
1. Seeing Riley get excited about going for a walk
The amount of excitement that my dog shows when I ask him if he wants to go for a walk makes me so excited too! #happydoghappymama
— Kathryn (@Dancing2Running) June 10, 2015
2. Date nights with my husband
3. Spending time with friends (and one of my best friends is headed here today to participate in Fit Foodie weekend with me!)
4. Running, especially on days when I’m able to crush goals and feel on top of the world
5. Thinking about our future as a family of three
QOTD: What makes you happy?
As always, thank you to the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!) for hosting the weekly Friday Five Link Up. Be sure to check out their posts as well!