Happy Friday everybody! With today being the last full day of school (we have half days with the students next week due to final exams, then one last teacher workday the following Monday), summer vacation is on my mind. I cannot wait for an extended break from work.
This summer is going to be a very exciting summer! Preston and I have lots on our calendar, and a lot of exciting events and activities to look forward to.
1. I’ll be participating as an ambassador during Fit Foodie 5k Weekend next weekend
2. We’ll be traveling to Seattle in July to attend the wedding of two of my college friends
3. I’ll be standing by a good friend’s side as one of her bridesmaids at her wedding in August
4. Preston and I are going on vacation in Florida in August (we’ll be spending two days at Disney World followed by 3.5 days at St. Pete’s Beach on the Gulf Coast)
5. We’ll be heading to Virginia Beach to run Rock ‘n’ Roll Virginia Beach for the third year in a row
Interested in joining me for RnRVB, or interested in running another Rock ‘n’ Roll race this year? Be sure to use code DANCINGTORUNNING to save $15 on your registration (exclusions apply).
QOTD: What are you looking forward to doing this summer?
As always, thank you to the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!) for hosting the weekly Friday Five Link Up. Be sure to check out their posts as well!