Fitness Wish List

As a female, I naturally love to shop and daydream about all the wonderful things I’d like to purchase.  Right now, there are a number of items on my fitness wish list that I’d love to purchase.

1.  PRO Compression Socks

shamrock socks

With half marathon training underway, I’ll be starting to wear my socks more frequently.  I love relaxing in the socks after a long training run or a race.  And I’d love to get a couple of pairs in cute summer patterns or colors.

2.  Sparkle Athletic Skirts

I’ve had my eye on Sparkle Athletic Skirts for awhile now, especially to wear at future races. I love that you’re able to wear them over your own shorts or capris, so that you’re able to wear bottoms that you’re already comfortable in.  The only problem is that there are so many colors to choose from, how can I only get one?!?!?

3.  Sparkly Soul Headbands

Sporting a Sparkly Soul Headband after an evening run

Sporting a Sparkly Soul Headband after an evening run

I’m a huge fan of Sparkly Soul headbands.  I always wear a headband when I work out, as I hate those pesky flyaways!  You can never have too many headbands!

4.  Camelbak Running Pack

Up until now, I’ve always worn a hydration belt during my long training runs and races.  However, one thing I noticed last summer during half marathon training was that I often ran out of water in the middle of my long runs, and would need to either head home or to my car to get more water.  A Camelbak would help solve that problem, as I’d be able to carry more water on me.

5.  New Running Shoes

new shoes

Although my current shoes are still okay, I know that I’ll be in need of a new pair of shoes soon.  I’ve been eager to try out the Mizuno Wave Inspire 11s ever since they came out. Since I was fit for shoes in September 2013 I’ve only worn Mizuno Wave Inspires, so I’d love to give the new design a try.

6.  Contract with a Personal Masseuse

Okay, I’m really dreaming with this last one, but who wouldn’t love to have a personal masseuse on speed dial, ready to help relieve aches and pains? 🙂

QOTD: What is on your fitness wish list?

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to Fitness Wish List

Also a fan of compression socks and C loves the Sparkly Soul headbands. At the moment, I don’t have much of a fitness wish list other than for my calf to be healthy. Does that count? However, there are always cute new things at Lululemon and if Lilly Pulitzer were to make cute running shorts, I would be in trouble!

2. I always want new clothes, even though I have a ton!

Try the Ultimate Direction Ultra Jenny Vesta…made for women, I love mine!! I’ve never tried a sparkle skirt before! Not sure what is on my list…a running coach, a lifetime supply of running shoes 🙂

4. I really want a medal holder! All my medals are in a drawer and not displayed 😦

5. My wishes are simple, I just want a good pair of running socks that will magically wick away water when it’s pouring!

6. Lucky for me I just got a new pair of shoes, thanks to a gift card but that personal masseuse on speed dial sounds like a good plan!!

Just about the same on my list. I would like to get a couple more sports bras as well, and I just bought new shoes. I wasn’t loving the new year’s Adrenalines so back to the store.

8. runsaltrun says:

I feel like my wish list is never ending and it ALWAYS includes shoes. No matter how many pairs I have! I’m going to have to check out those headbands!

9. Would LOVE an Apple Watch! And a camelback running pack!!

10. Christy says:

I was so not into the Sparkle Skirts for the LONGEST time…and then I ran a race where I NEVER saw my family and they NEVER saw me and my husband saw my friend in a red sparkle skirt a dozen times throughout the race. I’ll definitely be buying one for my next one! I think I’m going to get red too since so few people wear red bottoms!

11. Angie Newton says:

On my wishlist is a hot tub, sauna (hubby’s wishlist) and the Nexersys boxing unit for the home gym. Oh yea and a whole new workout wardrobe and new spinning shoes (I just bought new Bic Band headbands, should arrive soon). Looks like I need to have some fun and blog a wishlist myself ha ha

12. I always say I want a sexy masseur to just stand topless in the corner and be on call at all times. Totally do-able right? haha

13. Love my shoes, compression socks, running skirts, and headbands. I’ve recently fallen in love with Lululemon running skirts as well. And I really want a white tiara sparkle visor! I ALWAYS have items on my fitness wish list lol!

14. mkadens1 says:

Honestly I’ve got way too much running/workout stuff. I could SO use a masseuse though. And use of a pool without a’holes in it. ; )

15. I’d love to buy the Wave Inspires in every colour! They are my absolute go to shoe,

16. MCM Mama says:

I’ve been jonesing for some new running skirts from Skirt Sports. Because I obviously don’t have enough. And you can send the masseuse my when you are done with him.

17. Haha! I love it. Compression socks are my jam and I also need new running shoes. Ugh. I have an UltrAspire hydration pack and she is a beauty – better than Camelbak brand IMHO – but maybe more expensive? Idk. It was my Christmas gift one year.

There are a couple running skirts I want to try since I’ve read a couple reviews recently from people saying these particular brands don’t ride up (unlike the one running skirt I currently have). I just bought a mystery 3 pack of pro compression socks since they were on sale. I love their socks!

I love your shoes! We are shoe twins!! 🙂 I know what you mean on the Sparkle Athletic skirts, it really is hard to choose just one!

I could go for a personal masseuse! Do you think you will get a sparkly skirt for your next Disney?

21. I just got 6 pairs of compression socks through ProCompression-they had grab bags 3 pairs for 39 bucks so I got 2! and it was like christmas not knowing what socks I would get!

and Sparkle Athletic is awesome. They will definitely be around at Wine and Dine so you can order some skirts and ship to the Expo which is what I usually do when I order from them.

22. Shannon says:

Oh yes, #5 & #6 for SURE! New shoes are always the best. And, a personal masseuse would be so awesome to have around!

23. Most of this is on my wish list too!! Especially those head bands. Love.

24. sweatyandfit says:

A personal masseuse would be absolute HEAVEN!! On my wish list I just would want new sports bras and shorts every month… so materialistic… but there is no better feeling than rocking near gear every time you hit the gym 🙂

25. As a Mizuno Wave Inspire wearer, I support the 11s. I was always a fan of the 9s and very disappointed in the 10s. I hope you find the update fits you great!

Don’t just buy one Sparkle Athletic. They cut you a deal if you buy five or more! 🙂

26. Jessica says:

Yes give me ALL of the above! Especially the masseuse. I hear my muscles crying already.

27. jillconyers says:

I think for the first time ever I don’t have a fitness wish list. Wonder what that means 🙂

28. fitnessmomwinecountry says:

Yes new shoes and workout/running clothes are always top of the list. I love Mizuno but just stepped into my first pair of Brooks and LOVE THEM 🙂

29. Christine @ we run Disney says: