Who Is Ready to Rock ‘n’ Roll With Me?

If you’ve been reading my blog for awhile, then you may recall that my second and third half marathons were both Rock ‘n’ Roll Races.  I ran Rock ‘n’ Roll USA (now renamed RnRDC) last March and Rock ‘n’ Roll Virginia Beach back in August.  In September 2013 I ran the 5k at Virginia Beach.

After RnRVB last August and after RnRUSA last March

After RnRVB last August and after RnRUSA last March

I was super excited when I found out that I was selected to be a member of the 2015 Rock ‘n’ Blog team.  I can’t wait to represent the Rock ‘n’ Roll race series this year and run at least three Rock ‘n’ Roll races.

rock n blog

So why should you join me for at least one Rock ‘n’ Roll race?  With races in over 20 U.S. cities, as well as in Mexico, Ireland, the U.K, Portugal, and Spain, Rock ‘n’ Roll races are a perfect excuse to explore new cities and plan a racecation.  And if you’re a runner who is after the bling, then look no further than the Rock ‘n’ Roll races.  I earned three Rock ‘n’ Roll medals in 2014: one for each of the races that I ran as well as a heavy medal for running two Rock ‘n’ Roll races.

My three 2014 Rock 'n' Roll medals, including my Rock Encore medal that I earned for running two Rock 'n' Roll races in one year

My three 2014 Rock ‘n’ Roll medals, including my Rock Encore medal that I earned for running two Rock ‘n’ Roll races in one year

I’ll be returning to Virginia Beach in September, and am still debating on which other two Rock ‘n’ Roll races I want to run this year.

Want to run a Rock ‘n’ Roll race this year?  Use discount code DANCINGTORUNNING to save $15 off a half or full marathon in the U.S. or Canada (excludes Las Vegas).

QOTD: Which Rock ‘n’ Roll race do you want to run?

Disclaimer: As a Rock ‘n’ Blogger, I received a complimentary Tour Pass 3-Pack.  I did not, and will not, receive any financial compensation as a Rock ‘n’ Blogger.  As always, all views are my own.

This entry was posted in Races and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Who Is Ready to Rock ‘n’ Roll With Me?

1. I can’t wait to use my TourPass! Trying to decide on races…it’s so hard to choose!

2. I’ve been wanting to do a Rock’n’Roll race for a while. I need to get on it!

3. So fun! Love Rock N Roll races! 🙂

4. katemovingforward says:

I’d love to do Chicago or a getaway race to San Diego would be awesome too!

I’m excited to sign up for my tour pass, but still on the fence about my races after getting into NYC Marathon. I definitely want to do Virginia Beach again and possibly Vegas.

6. i am super excited for y’all but i’m not a huge fan of RNR for fulls. i’d do another one of their halfs though! 🙂 va beach will be fun! lots of races there this year for you!

7. Love your RNR race medals and congrats on being a Rock ‘n’ Blog Ambassador 🙂 I ran the RNR Portland Half last year and really liked it. I’d do more of their races but they’re unfortunately too far away for me. My travel budget gets tied up fast with the runDisney races. Excited to hear about the RNR races you do this year!

8. Elle says:

The BEST expo I have ever been to was the RnR in Las Vegas in November! And I cheered at the 5km run. Such a fun event at night on the strip.

9. RnR races are great! I really want to do RnR Savannah, but it’s the week before I (hopefully) run my first full marathon in Richmond and the same day as Disney’s Wine and Dine! Decisions, decisions! I think I may sign up for RnR Virginia Beach this year

10. Congratulations on being chosen as a Rock n Blogger. We are excited t be chosen as well. And still undecided of the races to do, except for Virginia Beach. That is a must for us!

11. Michelle @ Running with Attitude says:

I’m so excited to put my Tour Pass to use! I’m looking at the fall races – VA Beach, Savannah…can’t wait for the dates to be set Philly and Brooklyn!

12. I heard DC R&R was the bomb and nice and flat. I think I could handle that. BUT I have not run a half ever in life.

13. I have never done a Rock N’ Roll race but I hear they are amazing. Maybe this year will be the year! You must be so excited to be a part of the Rock N’Blog Team!

14. bjcjapan says:

I ran the RNR Vancouver inaugural half marathon last year (blogged about it here: https://bradleyontherun.wordpress.com/2014/10/26/race-report-rock-n-roll-vancouver-half-marathon/) and it was great! Favourite medal so far! I’ve signed up for the 2015 race – wish I’d read your blog first! 🙂 Congrats on being part of the Blog Team!!

15. jillconyers says:

I will one day run an RNR! Very cool bling.

I will be doing DC, Vegas and another one yet to be determined!

17. FitMomma says:

Hey…I have that medal ;-)…RocknRollDC 2014…I completed the Half, last year and did the full two years ago…I will never do that again…the split where the Half’er and Full’er part ways…is so painful. lol I would like to try other races but traveling can be hectic and EXPENSIVE. HaPpY RuNnInG!!

18. Beth says:

I’ve done both the half and the full for Rock n Roll USA since I live in the DC area. I thought about doing it again this year since one of my best friends is doing it as her first half marathon but I decided it was better to cheer her own from the sidelines. If I could do any RnR race it would probably be the one in Las Vegas, I think running on the strip would be so cool!

19. This is new to me. Maybe I’ll come spectate at VA Beach in September!

20. runninrocker says:

That’s cool that you get to represent! In 2013 we completed 10 in that series so that we could make Rock Idol but the coolest part was all the great cities we got to visit for the first time! Last year we did 7 in the RnR and it was again, a great way to race and visit new areas. Enjoy yourself!! The medals get addicting!