Wow, what a crazy week its been! Yesterday at work I really started to feel the stress and time crunch of only having one week left until Winter Break. On top of that, we have a lot going on at home right now (who doesn’t during the Holidays?), and I’m trying to keep on track with my Shamrock Half Marathon training. It makes me tired just thinking about everything on my to do list right now!
Despite how busy life is right now, there’s lot of exciting things going on too.
1. Today is one of my favorite days of the entire school year – its Pajama Day! Not only do I not have to wear dress clothes today, but I get to wear sweats to school!
2. This past week I received invitations for three different FitFluential campaigns. One of the many things I love about my ambassadorships are the opportunities that I receive to try out new products and share my thoughts on them with all of you. (Speaking of which, did you see my Holiday Gift Guide for Runners earlier this week? Be sure to check out the post and see how you can save up to 33% on a FlipBelt!)
3. I’m participating in the Holiday Card Swap that Meranda and Lacey from Fairytales and Fitness are currently hosting, and this week I received a card from Deborah of Confessions of a Mother Runner. I still need to get my card in the mail to my Secret Blogger – I promise I haven’t forgotten!
4. On Sunday I logged my 500th mile for charity! Its incredible to think about how many miles I’ve run and walked for charity through the use of the Charity Miles app. I can’t wait to see how long it takes me to log another 500!
5. We leave for Disney World exactly one week from today! This will be my first trip to Disney World at Christmas time, and I cannot wait to experience the Christmas time magic there! This will also be our first time back at Disney World with my in-laws since September 2011.
QOTD: What exciting things are going on in your life right now?
As always, thank you to the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!) for hosting the weekly Friday Five Link Up. Be sure to check out their posts as well!