Christmas Music Running Playlist

With having started half marathon training this week, and Christmas right around the corner, I’m thinking that I need a seasonal update for my playlist. ย One of the many things that I love about Christmas is Christmas music, and thankfully, there are many great Christmas songs that are upbeat and are perfect for keeping me motivated while working out.

christmas music

Some of the songs that I’ll be including on my Christmas Music Running Playlist include:

“Run Run Rudolph” by Chuck Berry

“Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” by N’Sync

“Carol of the Bells” by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

“Last Christmas” by Wham!

“Step into Christmas” by Elton John

And my absolute favorite pop Christmas song…

“All I Want For Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey

QOTD: What is your favorite Christmas song to listen to while working out?

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Christmas Music Running Playlist

You have my favorites up there – Last Christmas, Carol of the Bells and All I Want for Christmas. I use to work at Limited Too during high school…and I remember hearing the NSYNC song on repeat for that season haha.

2. CARLA says:

oh see?? now you have me pondering a HANUKKAH PLAY LIST!!!!

3. I LOVE Christmas music! And all this cold weather is causing me to be in the holiday spirit!

Good reminder, I’ve still got Halloween songs on mine so need to switch them out ๐Ÿ™‚ I love Last Christmas and Carol of the Bells.

5. Never thought of running to TSO’s carol of the bells, but it really would be a good running song! I don’t often run to Christmas music, but I may try it out this year….there are some punk rock Christmas songs that would be good to run to ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve got my Christmas playlist going already. It was COLD last week so I didn’t feel guilty listening to it, and I ran to it last night. I’ve got some of those songs, by different artists, and I good mix of just music and lyrics with music.

7. This is a great playlist. Step into Christmas is my absolute favorite!

8. Wham and Mariah – totally changed the pop music Christmas game ๐Ÿ™‚ love this list!!

9. joannamurnan says:

Oh I love this! Saving for my next run! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. mariah carey’s version of all i want for christmas is you is simply untouchable. such a CLASSIC. i love it. great list!

11. All great Christmas songs. I do not alter my playlist at all around the holidays, but I sure do like listening to them on the radio.

I never thought to add Christmas songs to my playlist. I need to add some of your including Mariah Carey. Love that song!

13. This is probably my favorite post you’ve ever done. CHRISTMAS!!!

Hmmm, I don’t think I’ve ever listened to Christmas music when working out!

15. Sami says:

I love it! My husband and I were driving yesterday and I was trying desperately to find some good Christmas music on the radio. I’m ready for it!