Its been awhile since I shared my last set of countdowns, so I thought it would be fun to share some of the exciting events coming up that I’m looking forward to:
- 6 days until I start training for half marathon #4 – My Shamrock Half Marathon training kicks off next Monday! I’m working on finalizing the details of my training plan, which I’ll be sure to share with all of you once its complete.
- 15 days until we leave for our Thanksgiving trip – Preston and I are headed to Illinois this year for Thanksgiving. Not only will we get to celebrate T-day with my parents and sisters, but we’ll also be running our first Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning, and attending my 10 year high school reunion over Thanksgiving weekend.
- 26 days until the Christmas Town Dash 8k – I cannot wait to run my first Christmas themed race! I’m in the midst of working with Lesley from Greater Fitness on my race day outfit. Lesley also made my Disney World 10k tutu, and I cannot wait to see how my tutu for this race turns out!
- 37 days until our next trip to Disney World – I can’t wait to kick off our Christmas vacation with Mickey, Minnie, and all of their friends at the most magical place on Earth. Seeing everybody’s pictures of the decorated Magic Kingdom during Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend has me that much more excited about our upcoming trip!
- 130 days until my fourth half marathon – I cannot wait to run my next half marathon in Virginia Beach! Several other bloggers are going to be there, and I cannot wait to see everybody!
QOTD: What are you currently counting down to?