Current Countdowns

Its been awhile since I shared my last set of countdowns, so I thought it would be fun to share some of the exciting events coming up that I’m looking forward to:

• 6 days until I start training for half marathon #4 – My Shamrock Half Marathon training kicks off next Monday!  I’m working on finalizing the details of my training plan, which I’ll be sure to share with all of you once its complete.

shamrock

• 15 days until we leave for our Thanksgiving trip – Preston and I are headed to Illinois this year for Thanksgiving.  Not only will we get to celebrate T-day with my parents and sisters, but we’ll also be running our first Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning, and attending my 10 year high school reunion over Thanksgiving weekend.
  • 26 days until the Christmas Town Dash 8k – I cannot wait to run my first Christmas themed race!  I’m in the midst of working with Lesley from Greater Fitness on my race day outfit.  Lesley also made my Disney World 10k tutu, and I cannot wait to see how my tutu for this race turns out!
Thanks again Lesley from Greater Fitness for making my tutu.  I loved it!

My Disney World 10k tutu.  I absolutely loved it!

• 37 days until our next trip to Disney World – I can’t wait to kick off our Christmas vacation with Mickey, Minnie, and all of their friends at the most magical place on Earth.  Seeing everybody’s pictures of the decorated Magic Kingdom during Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend has me that much more excited about our upcoming trip!
One of the many things Im looking forward to seeing next month at Disney is the decorated castle!

One of the many things I’m looking forward to seeing next month at Disney is the decorated castle!  Too bad I won’t get to run through it during our next trip.

• 130 days until my fourth half marathon – I cannot wait to run my next half marathon in Virginia Beach!  Several other bloggers are going to be there, and I cannot wait to see everybody!

QOTD: What are you currently counting down to?

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Current Countdowns

Lesley makes really cute tutu’s. I can’t wait to see your holiday inspired one. How exciting that you are going to WDW during the holiday season. I love MVMCP and all the decorations around the parks. It is the best time of year to visit IMO.

2. Alot of fun events are coming up on your calender. Right now I am counting down the days until Vegas this weekend. Wohoo!

I’m counting down to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thanksgiving gives me two days off and then Christmas I’ll be with my parents for 8 days. I’m not trained up enough for a Turkey Trot, but I’ll probably hit the gym that morning before the big meal.

So many fun things coming up for you! I’m counting down the days to the Richmond Half Marathon and then of course Thanksgiving and Christmas after that. I hope you have a great time on your trips!

5. Make sure to check out the Osbourne Family Christmas lights in Hollywood Studios! It was AMAZING to run through them at W&D this weekend. (BTW–DEFINITELY try to run that race next year…the course is great, and running at night was really a lot of fun)

6. Aww, man, I’m SO jealous. WDW is EXTRA magical at Christmastime, I wish I was going this year! I like that there will still be some “Christmas” in the parks by the time I’m there to run Goofy! 🙂

Looking forward to seeing your holiday race outfit. I’m still choosing which Christmas race we’re running this year! 🙂

7. Girl you have some amazing things happening soon!!! I’d be counting down too! I’m counting down until my next race…St. Jude Memphis Half. I’m just worried about my calf injury. Hopefully it is healed so I can run!

Countdowns are the best – especially around the holiday season. You have some fun family and fitness events coming up. Looking fwd to seeing your Christmas race outfit! 130 days until Shamrock….its going to be here before we know it!

9. Juliana says:

I’m counting down to Avengers half on Sunday (4 days!) as its my boyfriends first half marathon-can’t wait to run with him!

Also-less than 60 days until I’m back at WDW for Dopey! I’m just leaving from wine and dine now

10. haleyduke17 says:

Disney World is so magical during Christmas. I love the Magic Kingdom’s decorations, especially Cinderella’s castle.
    I can’t believe we still haven’t taken our daughter. And we’re only 50 minutes away. lol

11. Lots of stuff to look forward to! I’m counting down until Paris Marathon training starts!!