Every couple of months a blogger award seems to circulate around the web, the most recent one being the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’ve read posts from several bloggers who were nominated for this award. Many thanks to Erika from MCM Mama Runs and Jessie from It’s A Messy Life for nominating me. I’m very flattered!
So what am I supposed to do now? Pass along the blog love of course!
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
The hard part first – seven facts about myself. Those of you who have been around for awhile already know quite a bit about me, so if you already know some of this, my apologies!
1. My favorite color is blue.
2. Summer is my favorite season of the year. If I could live outside lounging at the pool or on the beach everyday, I would.
3. I was born on Easter Sunday. The next time that my birthday will fall on Easter isn’t until 2081!
4. If I weren’t a teacher, I’d want to be a professional photographer. I absolutely love taking pictures and using our real cameras, especially our SLR camera.
5. Prior to getting married I’d only been to Disney World once, when I was six years old, and never to Disneyland. When Preston first told me how many times his family had been to Disney, my jaw dropped. Since we got married three years ago, we’ve been to Disney World three times and Disneyland once. My husband has officially turned me into a fully crazed Disney fan.
6. I’m always searching for the best deal possible. I hate buying or booking something and later finding out that I could have saved even more money. (And yes, I do clip coupons, but I’m not an extreme couponer.)
7. Baseball is my favorite professional sport to watch.
And now for my 15 nominees. I hope you find these bloggers as inspiring as I do!
1. Sue from This Mama Runs for Cupcakes
2. Sarah from Sparkly Runner
3. Mindy from Road Runner Girl
4. Kat from Katrina Elle
5. Pam and Christine from We Run Disney
6. Meranda and Lacey from Fairytales and Fitness
7. Kristen from Run Away with Me
8. Denise from Healthy Disney Family
9. Lauren from Run Salt Run
10. Cyanne from Run Stretch Go
11. Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC
12. Cynthia from You Signed Up For WHAT?!
13. Mar from Mar On The Run
14. Kimberley from Maker Mother Marathon Runner
15. Jennifer from Run Jenny Run
QOTD: Whose blog do you find most inspiring?