Happy Valentine’s Day! With most people focusing on love and other related ideas today, the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!) are centering this week’s Friday Five theme around love.
I thought it would be fun to share my five favorite running songs with the word “love” in them. None of these are sappy love songs, but rather upbeat songs that keep me going while I’m running.
My top five favorite “love” running songs are:
1. Queen’s “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
2. Aretha Franklin’s “Freeway of Love”
3. Bob Sinclair’s “Love Generation”
4. Bon Jovi’s “You Give Love A Bad Name”
5. Michael Franti’s “Say Hey (I Love You)”
QOTD: What is your favorite “love” running song?